Warning on Drzewiecki add-ons

In case you don't know, some add-ons by Drzewiecki Design bought from MS Marketplace don't work since Sim Update 5.

I've got all their 4 landmarks packs and, since SU5, two of them (Chicago & Moscow) freeze the simulator at 60% loading, when trying to spawn into their covered areas. That forces you to exit via task manager.

It seems something related to the way Marketplace encrypts the scenery, since that doesn't happen when the add-ons are bought from somewhere else, and consequently they're in the Community folder.

If you're considering those Drzewiecki products, then, be warned: at any rate avoid buying them from the Marketplace!!

Some of the affected users (me included) had been hoping the issue would be fixed with yesterday's update, but it hasn't, and nobody seems to be doing anything to fix it. Not anything they're informing about, anyway.

SU5 may have been something great for some by bringing Windows and XBox technologies together, but for me (as a PC user) was a nightmare that better had never happened.

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)