Airport Vehicles

ac103010

Is there anywhere I can get additional airport vehicles? In particular, airport buses. I want to populate airports with appropriate buses. if possible. For example, Iberia buses at the mainland Spanish airports such as Palma de Majorca.

Many thanks.

Allan

The only options I know of are FS DreamTeam's Ground Services X (GSX) and Airport Enhancement Services (AES) (forget who created this one). Both of these add-ons, do add more realistic ground vehicles for airports. And depending on the size of the aircraft you are flying, adjust the ground vehicles accordingly. With GSX, you can actually select which Ground Service is going to handle the ground service for your aircraft (usually the airport's default ground service, a generic one, and then like 2 or 3 from airlines that are hubbed out of that airport).

Not sure if AES does the same as GSX. But those are the only options I know of.

I use this

https://secure.simmarket.com/zinertek-hd-airport-graphics-fsx-p3d.phtml

Think its still available for FSX? But the developers appear to have deserted across to MSFS

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

I use this

https://secure.simmarket.com/zinertek-hd-airport-graphics-fsx-p3d.phtml

Think its still available for FSX? But the developers appear to have deserted across to MSFS

That's more a texture update for default airport textures, default jetways, and ground textures, including updated textures for vehicles. I think the OP was looking for more interactive Ground Service Vehicles period. PLUS, there's freeware texture updates for airports that look amazing!