MSFS software crashes

MSFS works for everything but using the world map loading flights. I create a flight and no matter the plane or if it's GPS direct or VOR to VOR or high or low altitude flight nothing will load. It starts then just freezes. This just started since the recent download was installed.

I appreciate the help in advance

MSFS works for everything but using the world map loading flights. I create a flight and no matter the plane or if it's GPS direct or VOR to VOR or high or low altitude flight nothing will load. It starts then just freezes. This just started since the recent download was installed.

What do you mean by “freezes”? Does the loading screen lock up, or does the sim crash to desktop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

The screen just locks up.

Did you download and install the G1000 NXi at the same time you installed Sim Update 5? It has apparently caused a lot of problems. Working Title fixed it a couple of days ago. Check for an update in your content manager. Otherwise, delete it—in your content manager—and restart the sim. It should revert to the default/stock G1000. This should end your freezes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Some add-on scenery packs cause such behaviour.

Does it happen everywhere, or could it be only on specific areas?

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)

• 3 months later...

I am having the exact problem. I have deleted latest scenery downloads, still freezes up tighter than a bull's ass in fly season.

Try removing everything from your community folder, then reboot and try it with the folder empty.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU