Exception code: 0xc0000005

I have read in the forums.flightsimulator.com a lot of people are experimenting these Exception code: 0xc0000005 ctd's. I to have and though I haven't tried every possible settings as there are so many they are so random I have tried with an empty community folder as well as close to a hundred mod's installed and have flown anywhere from thirty minutes too four hours before hitting the crash. I have read at least fifty different folks asking the same question and researching the net no clear answer so now my question is to the designers just what is their build and settings. Surly a controlled environment and though ,they give you the minimum requirements to run MSFS. first, every bodies PC is different that's why they call it a PC but I fail to understand why they would release a game or program that isn't a little more friendly to the common man for lack of a better description. My signature here at the bottom is for my FSX as you can see not a low end build I am however flying MSFS with (this please don't laugh)

Using a KVM Switch to watch a larger screen

ASUS - ROG Zephyrus M15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q - 1TB SSD - Prism Gray

It actually runs the sim rather well except ,for those random crashes. So in closing does anyone know the build and environment settings our trusty Microsoft engineers use? Remember that movie"Sully" near the end when he challenges the findings of the pilots using a simulator to create what happened to him?

I just wish they would come up with a more stable platform say using my build and make it work instead of having the luxury of setting up the computer to accommodate the program rather then force the program to work on the computer. I am trying the program now with Live weather and AI traffic off the Jury is still out on that one. I am still open to anyone elses settings I might not have tried as well.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler