Hotfix 2 now available apparently

Thanks Tim.. didn’t know about that. I went to the screen but didn’t wait for it to change though LOL

I’ve done a reinstall now. I’m letting it add the world updates now before flying. There are a lot of positive comments about the new hotfix on the official forum so I, looking forward to trying it.

By the way Tim.. have you got Orbx’s latest... “Great Britain Central”

I’m blown away by it! For less than £12 it’s the best value payware addon I’ve ever seen. Big cities like Sheffield..Manchester..Leeds all have fancy buildings... Bradford has been done too.. even Halifax! Wainhouse Tower for example is superb.. much better than the free one I downloaded a while back.

Regard

Steve

I shall wait for Great Britain Central to be tested by you with su5 [emoji4]. If it's all ok i shall be visiting tte Orbx store.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I’ve been using it with SU5. It really is good!

Although probably not as good as your scenery Keith :)

bp001.jpg

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I woke up this morning and when I started MSFS as usual didn't see anything about an update but after I read online there was a :Hot Fix" coming out in a few days I hit alt+enter to see what I have and my sim shows 1.18.15.0. I guess it updated itself. The designers for this program are unbelievable. I don't mind spending $100,00 but my time it is like one step forward and two steps back with these people who are they? Gees!

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I got the hotfix and had 2 CTDs,but not when flying. I got one when choosing an airport to fly in and the other when ready to push the fly button. Both had no error messages. One had code 0xc0000005

error when I checked windows application error log. So the hotfix didn't help at all!

The hotfix to the hotfix. I still haven't downloaded anything new when it says "Checking For Updates"

Haven't seen it here, either.

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Got the update no problem. Not much has changed for me still have to use Nvidia freestyle to get the look I want. Still not in the CTD club so I guess I should be grateful.

Looking forward to the slider to reduce the pop ins; really distracting and a pet peeve of mine. I hope they get it right the first time but if we go by ASOBOs history so far they wont.

I’ve been using it with SU5. It really is good!

Although probably not as good as your scenery Keith :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226985[/ATTACH]

Regards

Steve

Thanks Steve, i shall be buying this one soon. I hope your re-install did the trick for you. You seem to be the master of re-intalls!

Cheers

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You seem to be the master of re-intalls!

Thanks LOL

With previous flight sim’s I would even format my pc at the slightest sign of an error. I don’t do it so much nowadays, but reinstalling the sim is easy enough. It’s remembering to put all the addons back afterwards LOL

When I was an Alpha tester, reinstalling after an update was the norm. I guess I’ve continued that.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I have the Steam edition. I launch MSFS in Steam. I saw a notice about Hotfix 2 on Steam Friday, and expected MSFS to go into update mode when I started it. But it didn’t. To date I have not seen this update. Perhaps it installed when I reinstalled MSFS yesterday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5