Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Back to FS9 after a break.

  1. #1

    Smile Back to FS9 after a break.

    Hi guys and gals. I am returning to my beloved FS2004 and FSX too after finally throwing in the towel with MSFS2020. I am looking forward to happy simming again in clear blue skies over Alaska in a DeHavilland Beaver! No more spending all my free time try to fix the unfixable MSFS2020.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Far North Coast, New South Wales, Australia
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Sounds as though you've had a few experiences. Do tell!

  3. #3

    Default

    Welcome back.

    Life is too short. You know a game is bad when you need to live on forums just to keep it running.
    With FS9 and the other sims you can use this time to study aviation, aircraft etc. This is how it's supposed to be.

    A few are also starting to get a sniff MSFS may just be a XBox game!
    Mark Daniels

  4. #4

    Default

    Yes Sir, well said. FS9 with all the addons is just beautiful.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markhoare View Post
    Hi guys and gals. I am returning to my beloved FS2004 and FSX too after finally throwing in the towel with MSFS2020. I am looking forward to happy simming again in clear blue skies over Alaska in a DeHavilland Beaver! No more spending all my free time try to fix the unfixable MSFS2020.

    People still have to find a way to announce it. Lol. You know you can just go back you your ancient sim without telling everyone don’t you?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnJohn View Post
    People still have to find a way to announce it. Lol. You know you can just go back you your ancient sim without telling everyone don’t you?
    Yeah it’s ancient, but embarrassingly, does just about everything better then MSFS. There something wrong with that somewhere.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSMR View Post
    Yeah it’s ancient, but embarrassingly, does just about everything better then MSFS. There something wrong with that somewhere.
    with SOME of my experiences with MSFS, I have to agree, but on a whole it is a more powerful simulator than most people realize. Its a shame that Asobo has taken the route it does to develop it. I was going to go back to Prepar3d for a while, but I'm not blurting it out all over the place either. What people do is what people do.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnJohn View Post
    People still have to find a way to announce it. Lol. You know you can just go back you your ancient sim without telling everyone don’t you?
    Forums should be for everything. Just like someone can say they like a sim they should also be able to say they don’t.

    I’m totally happy for you to call FS9 ancient or whatever else. It’s not my child, it’s just a game and it’s always interesting to read what people think of it positive or negative.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher12 View Post
    Forums should be for everything. Just like someone can say they like a sim they should also be able to say they don’t.

    I’m totally happy for you to call FS9 ancient or whatever else. It’s not my child, it’s just a game and it’s always interesting to read what people think of it positive or negative.
    Use a little common sense though please - look up the prior OP's original posts, and you will notice NONE asking for help with MSFS.....so I have to wonder, did he even own it? Was it his excuse to go to the MSFS forum and start looking for trouble? My magic 8 ball points the answer towards YES when Iw weigh in the evidence of MSFS ownership.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Springfield, New Zealand
    Posts
    115

    Default

    I'll have a medium Coke with that popcorn, thank you.

    Regards,
    Dorian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Getting back into FSX after a long break......Monitor opinions requested please!
    By Trabant Dave in forum PC Hardware, Video And Audio Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-2015, 01:09 AM
  2. Back after a long break
    By MXP in forum The Outer Marker
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 08:32 PM
  3. read-back procedure after ..."break..."
    By kc10 in forum FS2002
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2003, 01:54 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 02:31 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2002, 12:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •