Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back to FS9 after a break.

Smile Back to FS9 after a break.

Hi guys and gals. I am returning to my beloved FS2004 and FSX too after finally throwing in the towel with MSFS2020. I am looking forward to happy simming again in clear blue skies over Alaska in a DeHavilland Beaver! No more spending all my free time try to fix the unfixable MSFS2020.

Far North Coast, New South Wales, Australia

Sounds as though you've had a few experiences. Do tell!

Welcome back.

Life is too short. You know a game is bad when you need to live on forums just to keep it running.
    With FS9 and the other sims you can use this time to study aviation, aircraft etc. This is how it's supposed to be.

A few are also starting to get a sniff MSFS may just be a XBox game!
    Mark Daniels

Yes Sir, well said. FS9 with all the addons is just beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by markhoare View Post
    Hi guys and gals. I am returning to my beloved FS2004 and FSX too after finally throwing in the towel with MSFS2020. I am looking forward to happy simming again in clear blue skies over Alaska in a DeHavilland Beaver! No more spending all my free time try to fix the unfixable MSFS2020.

People still have to find a way to announce it. Lol. You know you can just go back you your ancient sim without telling everyone don’t you?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnJohn View Post
    People still have to find a way to announce it. Lol. You know you can just go back you your ancient sim without telling everyone don’t you?
    Yeah it’s ancient, but embarrassingly, does just about everything better then MSFS. There something wrong with that somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by JSMR View Post
    Yeah it’s ancient, but embarrassingly, does just about everything better then MSFS. There something wrong with that somewhere.
    with SOME of my experiences with MSFS, I have to agree, but on a whole it is a more powerful simulator than most people realize. Its a shame that Asobo has taken the route it does to develop it. I was going to go back to Prepar3d for a while, but I'm not blurting it out all over the place either. What people do is what people do.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnJohn View Post
    Forums should be for everything. Just like someone can say they like a sim they should also be able to say they don’t.

I’m totally happy for you to call FS9 ancient or whatever else. It’s not my child, it’s just a game and it’s always interesting to read what people think of it positive or negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher12 View Post
    Forums should be for everything. Just like someone can say they like a sim they should also be able to say they don’t.

I’m totally happy for you to call FS9 ancient or whatever else. It’s not my child, it’s just a game and it’s always interesting to read what people think of it positive or negative.
    Use a little common sense though please - look up the prior OP's original posts, and you will notice NONE asking for help with MSFS.....so I have to wonder, did he even own it? Was it his excuse to go to the MSFS forum and start looking for trouble? My magic 8 ball points the answer towards YES when Iw weigh in the evidence of MSFS ownership.

I'll have a medium Coke with that popcorn, thank you.

Regards,
    Dorian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast