MSFS landing challenges

I have been trying out the MSFS landing challenges . I have installed the latest uodate. Seemed to go well . Actually it seemed to improve some things. But when trying out the landing challenges I always seem to end up in the same place on the scoreboard no matter how good or bad I do. Seem to always be #5 from the bottom. To explain further , it's a different challenge each time. Not the same one each time. Why?

95 views . But ^I guess no^ ^one knows or no one cares, But would like to know if on doing the landing challenges is it normal to end up at exactly the same place on the scoreboard no matter how good or bad you do or no matter which challenge you do?

I've just done a challenge... in Chile. I also appear to be 5th from the bottom.

leaderboard1 (Medium).jpg

I'm guessing that we aren't 5th from the actual bottom.. maybe there are others further down the list that simply aren't shown?

Clearly the ones on the left are the top scores.. but the ones on the right are ones round about the same score?

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles