Multi Function Displays and VFR Map GONE!!

About a week ago I noticed something disturbing. My VFR map has frozen and any multi function displays are blank! I can only fly analog instrumented aircraft now. This would be even more upsetting if MFD's didn't have such a massive impact on my already meek framerates (I only have an i7 and a GTX), however, I do miss flying one of my favorite planes in MSFS, the Daher TBM. Anyone know anything about this? How can I fix this??:confused::mad::confused::mad:
Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2 GHz, 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, Windows 10

Mine is still working fine as of yesterday. Do you have any addons in your community folder? What I7 and GTX do you have?
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

I just took the Longitude from LKPD to EPGD and it worked just fine.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Did you add the improved Garmin instruments like from Working Title? I'm not sure about all of them but the G1000 was definitely broken in the last sim update. If this is your situation, you have to remove the ones that you had (Community Folder) and either live with the default Garmins or go back to WorkingTitle and get the updated versions. Then install them back to your Community Folder.

Hope this helps.

Pat