Custom Flight Plans In MSFS

I've Googled and none of the sources I seem to have found really answered by question that I pose here now.

If I use Simbrief or other flightplan generator that creates a flightplans which may or may not include airway references, how can I bring that flightplan into MSFS, whether automatically or by manual entry?

I seem to be only able to use the flightplans MSFS generates through it's interface.

I've Googled and none of the sources I seem to have found really answered by question that I pose here now.

If I use Simbrief or other flightplan generator that creates a flightplans which may or may not include airway references, how can I bring that flightplan into MSFS, whether automatically or by manual entry?

I seem to be only able to use the flightplans MSFS generates through it's interface.

Try LittleNavMap (LNM). It will do a LOT including make your own flgiht plan and will import it into MSFS with just a mouse click.

https://albar965.github.io/littlenavmap.html

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Once in the World Menu Loading a Custom Generated Flight Plan is very simple just hit Spacebar or hit the Load/Save button below and search for the Newly Created Flight Plan to load it.

As for Little NavMap This is a Program I Also use A lot, it has tons of nice features, as mentioned above it will allow you to Export Newly created Flight Plans Created within LNM in FS2020 Format so it can be used within the sim.

You Can also use SimBrief Downloader https://www.simbrief.com/home/index.php?page=fms-downloader

Make sure to go into the following Path:

[C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState] and create a Folder Titled [Flight Plans] Within the [Local State] Folder.

If done correctly it will look like this:

[C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Flight Plans]

This is where [simBtief Downloader] will save your SimBrief Generated Flight Plan that you can later load within FS2020 through the World Menu.

Edited by Garciamk3g

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

Thank you all. I have always enjoyed Little Nav Map and have added it back to my tools. I for some reason got hung up on figuring out how to get created plans into MSFS. All I could figure out was how to get MSFS to create them.

All good now.