Help Me Get FS2004 Running

Sim Picklins

Hello, I'm not exactly new here and was known under a different alias. My computer died over a year ago and through a series of unfortunate circumstances I was unable to acquire a new one until recently. I now own one with Win 10 and a solid state hard drive, after attempting to install Flight SIM 2004 I found out after several hours of customer support that Windows no longer supports the SIM. Imagine if you will talking to some kid who thinks a fossil like me was trying to install an antique on a new computer. I have gone through the process several times before with different computers only this time at the end of the install when it asks me to register online I am sent to the Xbox gaming site, that was where my customer service woes began.

You may ask why do I want to bother installing it to begin with, many developers spent thousands of hours creating quality stuff that I enjoyed and I want it back. I paid for it and I want to use it again, Bill Gates can take a flying leap. If there is anyone out there who can help me I would greatly appreciate it, THANX Dennis

As far as I know, FS2004 never came with a key-code, it was only sold in the 4 CD Box. When you paid for the Box you were the ligitimate owner. There was a 'Certificate of authenticity' sticker in the Box but no license code's were printed nor asked. X-Box sounds like FSX-Steam version Edited by piet06273

I5 12600K - RTX3060TI - 32GB 3600 - M2 - WIN11 - FS8/9/X - MSFS - full ORBX UTX etc. 

zweefvlieg1987s.jpg