How to add 3rd party bush trips?

I have seen bush trips created by users and when I download them the folders are ContentInfo, Missions, Scenery and there are also locPak and json files. I think the 'Missions' folder goes in the flightsim folder users/user/AppData/Roaming but am bot sure where the other files and folders go. Has anyone tried and have any idea?

There will be a Folder with Sub-Folders inside of them, the sub Folders are [Contentinfo] and [Missions] along with some locPak and json files, Take the Main Folder containing those Two sub Folders and files mentioned and throw it into the Community Folder.

NOTE: (Do Not place the Sub Folders Individually in the community folder) You have to place the Main folder containing the folders and files Mentioned above as one Folder into the Community Folder.

So for Example I Have a Bush Flight Adventure I've downloaded from Flightsim.to website All I did was extract the Main folder titled [flycsi-bushtrip] (Which contains the two Sub Folders mentioned above) and placed it in the Community folder.

Once you place the Folder containing the folders mentioned above in the Community Folder, Launch the Sim, Go into the Activities Section select BushTrips and you should see the Newly Installed mission along with the default ones within the sim and launch it.

Edited by Garciamk3g

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.