Thread: How to remove ground vehicles in ADE? Really need your help, guys.

Default How to remove ground vehicles in ADE? Really need your help, guys.

Hoping that someone can help me, I'm at a dead end. Trying to finish a FSX history film project I've been working on for a year and now I'm very stuck. This is an add-on airport based in the 1960s. I do have the ADE files required if it helps.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ground-vehicles.gif 
Views:	28 
Size:	315.5 KB 
ID:	226182

I have ringed in red the ground vehicles I want to remove in the FSX image. My Display/Traffic settings in FSX have Airport Vehicle Density set to zero. Any help gladly received. Thanks!

Eventually figured it out even though it probably isn't the correct method. I deleted the ezs.bgl file from the add-on scenery folder and all airport ground vehicles are now gone.

Quote Originally Posted by cowbananas View Post
    Eventually figured it out even though it probably isn't the correct method. I deleted the ezs.bgl file from the add-on scenery folder and all airport ground vehicles are now gone.
    If they are static objects then it should be possible to use an exclusion rectangle but it not then it seems your fix works provided it doesn't remove other stuff you would rather keep

Fortunately, deleting the file only removed the apron ground vehicles. I backed the file up just in case but it seems to have done exactly what I was looking for. I had tried everything else I could think of.