Thread: Smyrna, Georgia, to Dallas, Texas, Net Jets Citation Longitude, Real World Recreation

Default Smyrna, Georgia, to Dallas, Texas, Net Jets Citation Longitude, Real World Recreation

Everything about this flight was a real world recreation that I obtain flight data off of Flight Aware and choose the airline or company of my liking to recreate the flight. I love doing this because you see below you what the pilots saw, especially more than ever now with this new simulator and its real world mapping for the ground below us, and building placement, etc.

This flight I chose: Net Jets, Citation Longitude N804QS. Its flight recreated was from Smyrna, Georgia, to Dallas Love Field in Dallas, Texas. Altitude was 39000 feet, and real world weather, which unfortunately was more cloud cover than not. Hope you enjoy the flight!

Poised for take off, Smyrna, under a blanket of heavy thick clouds, and rain.

Climbing out

Rain Streaking by on our windscreen

Above the clouds. Sadly, this is what we will see most of the way, which explains the lack of screen shots.

Puffy Clouds!

Break in the weather near the Texas Border

Clouding up again.

Clearing clouds near approach

Approaching Dallas. JR Ewing is down there somewhere - (Obscure 80s show reference....)

View from the Flight Deck

Continued next post:
    Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Lined up for approach Flaps down, gear extended, 3 green!

Nicely lined up...

Taxi to parking

Have a great day everyone!!
    Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Great Shots! That fog and cloud bank looks thick! Glad your weather improved!
    I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Quote Originally Posted by plainsman View Post
    Great Shots! That fog and cloud bank looks thick! Glad your weather improved!
    Thanks Bob! Glad you liked them. Yeah, it was rather thick. Today's flight too.....I'll be posting those later.

Good work capturing the shots this flight even though the weather was mostly cloudy. Fine pics. of the aircraft and the clouds from above and Terra Firma from below on the approach. Sometimes RW weather isn't your friend, but stuff happens.
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by NMLW View Post
    Good work capturing the shots this flight even though the weather was mostly cloudy. Fine pics. of the aircraft and the clouds from above and Terra Firma from below on the approach. Sometimes RW weather isn't your friend, but stuff happens.
    Thanks Larry. Yeah, weather is a tricky little bugger.