Just Fight problem with the Arrow III V2

Has anyone experienced loss of control after updating the plane to V2?

Mine is rolling over and crashes upside down right after rotation. I have rechecked my rudder and ailerons in the control area and all is good there. Also checked another airplane and do not have the rollover issue with it.

I-7 9700 OC to 4.7Ghz, MPG 2390 Mobo, 32 Gig ram, Dark Rock Pro fan, 1-TB SSD, 4-TB rotating drive, RTX 2070 Super, LG 34" curved monitor, Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle quadrant, Windows 10.​

Post-update I took a full flight from KFFZ Mesa, Arizona to Chandler Municipal KCHD, after scoping out the Phoenix metro area for a while. Flying over my house, over my alma mater ASU, that sort of thing. I used the VR headset. Did not experience the problem you describe, or any other abnormalities.
Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.

Someone at the MSFS forums pointed me to my problem. Some how my flight model got switched to Legacy. Once I changed it back to Modern, all is well.
I-7 9700 OC to 4.7Ghz, MPG 2390 Mobo, 32 Gig ram, Dark Rock Pro fan, 1-TB SSD, 4-TB rotating drive, RTX 2070 Super, LG 34" curved monitor, Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle quadrant, Windows 10.​