First flight around New York

Yes, i know, what have I been doing. Scenery design mostly.

Anyhow, i was pleasantly surprised with the experience. A pretty smooth flight, fps wise, using bing and PG. The only really disappointing thing was the bridges. A lot of them were solid black between the bridge and the water so it was not possible to see under them. Is there a fix for this?

I am surprised that the US update didn't sort this out. Or am I missing something?

Cheers

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi, was that you at 1400ft that ATC kept warning me about (I was at 2000ft in the Bonanza)

Hi terry, unfortunately the ATC don’t interact with other real players that way. That’s why you never hear other players talking to the ATC. It would be good if they did. I’m guessing the plane ATC we’re talking to you about was an AI aircraft.

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Almost all the bridges that I have seen in the US look like dams, including the ones in Jacksonville, FL

Sigh :) Known issue

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Almost all the bridges that I have seen in the US look like dams, including the ones in Jacksonville, FL

Sigh :) Known issue

Yeah, I guess i had got used to seeing a lot of bridges that look fine because I have been doing a lot of flying in the UK. It is a shame this cannot be fixed by Blackshark. It would be better if they were replaced by generic bridges that at least don't have the appearance of a wall IMO.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Hi, was that you at 1400ft that ATC kept warning me about (I was at 2000ft in the Bonanza)! I don't do aircraft labels so no clue there.

Shame about the bridges though - perhaps someone will do a remodel of them?

Hi Terry,

I was in a C172, mainly at around 1000ft, dong a bit of sightseeing.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

David The Buckman bridge looks that too??? I find all bridges underwater until Im almost on top of them. I have tried to fly under the golden gate bridge in SF, but always crashed. I can't help but thinking the creators will get this issue fixed at some point.

AD sends:pilot:

David The Buckman bridge looks that too??? I find all bridges underwater until Im almost on top of them. I have tried to fly under the golden gate bridge in SF, but always crashed. I can't help but thinking the creators will get this issue fixed at some point.

AD sends:pilot:

Yep, the Buckman, Dames Point, Main St, Matthews and the Hart

I agree that they will get it fixed :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality