Why does C-Pilot fly so slow

Hi everybody here’s what I’m dealing with and I hope someone can help and I appreciate it if you can. So when im flying an airline jet for instance I like to use the showcase view and the camera view where you’re sitting in your seat looking out the window over the engine or the wing as if you’re a passenger and just enjoy the flight you know what I mean? In order to do that I change the setting up top under the captains hat and let the copilot do the flying and handle the radio but when he/she does they hardly use any power and fly so slow like 40% of the engine power and they won’t go any faster and I don’t know why. Has anyone heard of this happening? Enjoy your flights. thank you.

Yes I have noticed that too. I can very occasionally get one to carry on with a cruise at say 2000 ft AGL and if well trimmed out in a 172. But they not only usually throttle back and/or descend, they make a real hash of approaches. Having navigated a TBM to a major airport and obtained all ATIS & ATC clearences I thought copilot Oveur would take over from Captain Speaking and fly a decent pattern.

At first - yes - but then a turn short of final to an undershoot on a taxiway (until I took over). Hmmm !