G1000 Turning Off After 2-3 Min on Prop Aircraft

Hope someone can shed some light on a problem that I'm having with all my prop planes(not the Turbo Props or Jets.) After launching any of them, almost right away I get an alert on the G1000 screen saying that I'm on "Standby Batt" and 2 minutes later as I takeoff, the screens go blank. I have a Honeycomb Yoke. So, no matter what switches I toggle regarding the Avionics Bus or the Master Batt, makes a difference. I even went into the Controls Menu of the Honeycomb Yoke to see if there was a conflict, but found none. I usually fly the C-172 or the Bonanza. I am at a loss, anyone that may shed some light on this, would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Mario

Had that happen to me for a while but never could figure it out.

Especially on the King Air.

I gave up flying them for a while and now it works fine.

....Signature not required for delivery....

**i7-9700k @ 3.60GHz, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, ROG Strix Z390-E, 32gb G Skill 3200 C16, 1 TB Pcie SSD, 850w Power**

**Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Throttle, Logitech Pedals**

Hi Natman1965,

I'm not. And actually, on the prop planes I have an additional issue with the starter! As soon as I launch the plane, the ignition stays on an endless loop flickering between "Both" and "Start". And no matter what I do, I cannot stop it from this loop. I cannot change it to "L" or "R" or command it to any specific position. It just fans back and forth between "Both" and "Start". Fortunately, other than the annoying constant clicking, it doesn't affect the flying, so I learned to live with it. Even when I use the Honeycomb Yoke switches, it doesn't change anything(and there's no conflict on the Honeycomb assignments.)

Mario