Carenado serial ID problems

proop

Hi there!

I bought Carenado Seneca V FSX last week and when I put my email and serial ID to the installer it says serial ID is not valid. I shut down my firewalls and proxy settings. Still same problem. Carenado helpdesk said that I have to use uninstaller which is located inside the simulator’s main root folder.

I don't get it what is the uninstaller. Is there another uninstaller or whats that mean? I mean that when some add-ons have own uninstaller but I got after installing.

Cheers,

Hi Proop

Hi there!

I bought Carenado Seneca V FSX last week and when I put my email and serial ID to the installer it says serial ID is not valid. I shut down my firewalls and proxy settings. Still same problem. Carenado helpdesk said that I have to use uninstaller which is located inside the simulator’s main root folder.

I don't get it what is the uninstaller. Is there another uninstaller or whats that mean? I mean that when some add-ons have own uninstaller but I got after installing.

Cheers,

I have the Carenado Seneca V and if you have to uninstall it you will need to go to:

Control Panel, Programmes and features and then scroll down until you see

PA34 Seneca V, if you highlight it, you can uninstall it and try to install again,

:SenecaV.jpg

Hope this might help

Cheers

Richard

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

Hi Proop

I have the Carenado Seneca V and if you have to uninstall it you will need to go to:

Control Panel, Programmes and features and then scroll down until you see

PA34 Seneca V, if you highlight it, you can uninstall it and try to install again,

:[ATTACH=CONFIG]225366[/ATTACH]

Hope this might help

Cheers

Richard

Hi Richard,

How I can uninstall it? I never managed to install it:D

I put my email and serial id but always I got ERROR message.

Edited by proop

Hi Proop,

Hi Richard,

How I can uninstall it? I never managed to install it:D

I put my email and serial id but always I got ERROR message.

I saw your PM before I saw this, I didn't realise you had not been able to

install it at all;), I will PM you again later, by the way, what operating system

are you using, and which FSX have you got installed, that info will always

help,

cheers

Richard

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

Hi

Im getting invalid serial number also with my D18 and C421 on installation

I have to ask, where did you guys buy these addons from, and how long ago, there may be a

problem with the vendors system that prevents you from verifying your purchase, but in

any event I think you may need to supply some more information for anybody to help you;)

cheers

Out of curiosity, try this once. Go to the control panel | Internet Options and click the Advanced tab. Now scroll all the way down to the TLS versions and enable TLS 1.2.

Hi i bought them from Pcaviator in 2018

I'm wondering if this could be an issue. Did you indicate this with support? Do you have email receipts?