Logitech Flight Yoke aileron axis setting screwed up, my bad. HELP!

Ailerons are defaulted to all the way to the right. In the MSFS ailerons (X axis) settings screen, the bar is solid white (instead of being only half white/half black). In the Cessna 152 cockpit, the virtual yokes are turned all the way right (left handle on top). I messed with the settings in the windows devices app instead of in FS. I tried resetting the yoke to default in Windows, but nothing changed. I also tried fixing this in the MSFS yoke controls sensitivities screen. Anybody know how I can undo the mess I've made of this?
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Your description of the settings screen doesn't match what should be there.

It is not a "bar", it is a line that runs more or less diagonal.

In the bottom there is a button labeled "reset". Use reset to restore to the original beginning setup.

Is it that you botched the joy.cpl calibration?

If that's the case, go back and fix it.

(win key + "r" and then type in joy.cpl and go to properties and follow instructions.)

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

Your description of the settings screen doesn't match what should be there.

It is not a "bar", it is a line that runs more or less diagonal.

In the bottom there is a button labeled "reset". Use reset to restore to the original beginning setup.

Is it that you botched the joy.cpl calibration?

If that's the case, go back and fix it.

(win key + "r" and then type in joy.cpl and go to properties and follow instructions.)

I saw the diagonal line in the sensitivities screen. On that screen, the aileron control is skewed all the way to the top right. I didn't notice a"reset" button, but will look again. On the first "controls" screen, where you can reverse the x and y axes, there are horizontal bars which should be half white/half black (at rest). But in the case of the aileron axis, the bar is solid white. I did botch the joy.cpl calibration. I've tried fixing that, but with no luck. Clicking "default" didn't help, and neither did redoing the calibration, where you run an x around the box. Obviously, I'm not doing it right.

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

The first controls screen is nothing but menus. Did you go into "flight control surfaces" and change anything there?

Why do you think you botched the joy.cpl calibration? That's not very complicated, and it can be re-done easy enough. That has to be right before you do sensitivities.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

The first controls screen is nothing but menus. Did you go into "flight control surfaces" and change anything there?

Why do you think you botched the joy.cpl calibration? That's not very complicated, and it can be re-done easy enough. That has to be right before you do sensitivities.

I have tried the joy.cpl multiple times, following the instructions to the letter--at least I think so. When that didn't work I also tried a

RegEdit recommended by Logitech. Then I checked the yoke in FS; it was still out of whack. So I ran the joy.cpl again and then back to FS; still all screwed up. I tried a departure from Salinas, starting in the air for some reason and crashed multiple times. The yoke kept flipping to one side. So I set a departure from Watsonville, where I was able to pick a runway, and went to the camera few to see what the control surfaces were doing. When I turned the yoke, I ended up with one aileron down, one up, regardless of the yoke position. Good news though: the flap lever and pitch trim wheel on my multipanel work! But as things stand, planes are unflyable with my yoke now. Arrrggghhh!

Did you press reset in the sensitivities screen?

I finally got it straightened out. First I ran the Logitech RegEdit app again to clear out all the goofy calibrations. Then I went back into the Windows calibration wizard for the yoke and ran the x around the edges of the box on the first screen four times, as you're supposed to. Previously, I'd gone on needlessly to the next screen where I'd actually mis-calibrated. Anyway, this time, the ailerons and elevator axes worked right. But then, I discovered that the throttle and fuel mix axes for the throttle quadrant were goofed up, so I went back to the second wizard screen to recalibrate those. Then back into the simulator to reverse the throttle axis so that pushing it up would increase throttle instead of decreasing it. Anyway, I was finally able to take off from Monterey at sunset, climb to 6,000 feet or so and trim the aircraft. But this point, landing was beyond my patience and capability, so I called it a night.