Thread: Airport 2000 scenery and ATC messages text colour too dark

Default Airport 2000 scenery and ATC messages text colour too dark

Hi!
    i am runnign fs 98 in a vmware virtual winxp. I have installed Airport 2000 and just had some queries i hope i can find some help regarding

Airport 2000 installs new airports like Frankfurt and also new airport scenery for places like KLAX.
    If i go to create a flight Frankfurt is not however in the list of airports i can choose from
    and if i select one of the airport 2000 upgraded airports, like KLAX, the runways no longer match up with the starting positions so if i pick somewhere like 7L or 7R then my plane starts sitting on some suburbs.

Also the text colour for the atc is dark red and in a black box - makes it very hard to read what appears on the screen - is there any way i can just text colour in fs98?

lastly, how does on start up an airliner - i couldnt find any description in the game manual, in airport 2000 your plane starts at a gate and so after doing pushback you are supposed to move to the runway but releasing brake and turning up throttle does nothing at all - do i need to switch on some other things?

okay i have solved the airliner starting issue - ctrl-shift +f4 gets the fuel going, i just had to start the engines turning those dials also
    why can i not find this mentioned in any FS manual?

i still would like to know if i can change the text colour

also for the LAX misaligned issue, i can just slew the plane to the right spot if need be

When Using Fs98's Go To Airport option with installed scenery's you may have to look here!

Christopher Tarana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fs98 Go To Airports.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	244.4 KB 
ID:	224690