Adding third party flightplans

How does one install the flightplans (Aircraft, Airports and FlightPlans) that are included with AI aircraft? The aircraft I am referring to is the RWAI An-2 v1.2. I've done search's here but am still confused about the process. Thanks if you can help>

Steve

Did it include the .bgl file such as Traffic_RWAI An-2.bgl or similar? If so, all you need to do is put it in a scenery folder and you should be good to go.

If not, you will need to compile the three text files into one using a program like Lee Swordy's ttool202.zip. Its simple all you need is to put the 3 text files into a folder with TTools

and hit compile and then place the resulting traffic file into a scenery folder such as Addon Scenery/scenery.

I highly recommend AI Flight Planner found here: http://stuff4fs.com/open.asp?Folder=AIFP&JS=TRUE

I use it exclusively now. TTools is still fine but the interface of AIFP is feature rich and does things like makes sure the aircraft and airports are present and you can compile flightplans for different versions with the click of a button and much more.

To view my repaints and other stuff just click on the image below!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]