Rolling cache and manual cache

I've tried various settings for both and TBH, I've not really noticed much, if any difference to performance or loading times. My manual cache covers my local area and whilst set to 10gb, the area only uses 2 gb.

Maybe my internet speed of 50 mb means I don't really need to cache anything at all.

Any thoughts? discuss.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

The program set mine at 11GB and I have a 78MB internet connection. I have not had any problems so I am happy as it is.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

I've tried various settings for both and TBH, I've not really noticed much, if any difference to performance or loading times. My manual cache covers my local area and whilst set to 10gb, the area only uses 2 gb.

Maybe my internet speed of 50 mb means I don't really need to cache anything at all.

Any thoughts? discuss.

I've set mine to 20gb. I don't think this is a massive difference on performance but I do find that the load times reduce if i return to an airport i frequently fly from. In theory, you should save bandwidth on routes you fly all the time but I've never really checked to see if this is true.