Center of Gravity star

flightquarters

Hey Guy's.

I'm having a problem with my Bax DC-8, can't seem to change the wieght and payload, to balence the C/G.

The C/G star remains forward of the aircraft, no matter what changes i make to the fuel or payload.

Aircraft won't fly in that config it will get off the ground but, won't climb or keep speed.

Anyone having this problem?

Ooops!

What i was talking about was the image below.

CGSTAR.jpg

I'm having a problem with my Bax DC-8, can't seem to change the wieght and payload, to balence the C/G.

The C/G star remains forward of the aircraft, no matter what changes i make to the fuel or payload.

Aircraft won't fly in that config it will get off the ground but, won't climb or keep speed.

Where does one acquire this "Bax DC-8"? I've never heard of it, it appears "BAX" is merely a livery (paint/textures) that could be associated with any number of base models. In order for someone to assist you in any way they'll need to look at things like the station loads in the aircraft.cfg and their relationship with the model's reference point. Someone will need to know which base model it is. Is it freeware or payware, and where did you get it? Exact download filename would be ideal.

EDIT: It's not uncommon for the CG star in the payload editor to be in an unrealistic position BTW.

Edited by Jim Robinson