I just got done flying it, and had many problems with the autopilot. All the things seemed intertwined. You can't activate vs until you've turned on altitude. The flight director and auto throttle seem to start on. There are two autopilot buttons for some reason. I guess asobo thinks everyone is a trained a320 pilot. They're not in the education business.

Is there any guide to flying the A320? . It seems I am doing something wrong. Setting the alt. to 40000. and auto thr engaged the aircraft is stuck on 10500. and 172 kts. Is there any guide to follow in flying this aircraft?

I just watched this YouTube video, and it seems pretty good for basic a320 autopilot, and it's only 7 minutes long.

Guest Terry Beddoes
Is there any guide to flying the A320? . It seems I am doing something wrong. Setting the alt. to 40000. and auto thr engaged the aircraft is stuck on 10500. and 172 kts. Is there any guide to follow in flying this aircraft?

The Airbus is not like a Boeing, there are many guides online, videos by Doofus are very good, but, not all systems are operative on the MSFS A320.

You needto know the difference between Managed and selected settings.

I have too had many problems with this A320. I have learned how to fly this jet reading the 300 plus page book i bought and this plane does not fly at all right at the moment. First the 2nd autopilot button is for self landing autopilot. This is pushed during approach so that the plane will land and flair by it's self, but this in not modeled in MFS 2020. The problems i am having with the A320 is one in the air with autopilot on, the plane starts rocking back and forth from side to side. Then the other issue is at random times the plane will start turning off course while in nav mode and bank at about 80 degrees and then i crash. And last when i fly this plane or any plane for this matter, i lose my mouse during flight. My mouse pointer is on the screen and i can point it to a button or switch but i can't click anything with the mouse. It moves around when i move it but you can't click on anything. So I think this sim has a long way to getting things right. Back to X-Plane for a while i guess.