Something is killing my add-on aircraft textures

Miggers

A few weeks ago I d/l'ed the Volkswagen Type 87 and installed it as per.

When I started my sim to have a go in it,something flashed up about scenery updating.

The VW appeared in white with no textures at all.

Since then I've added Plane Sailing's PBY "Miss Pickup" textures to my Alphasim Catalina,once again,no textures,just a white

aircraft.

I've just d/l'ed Steve Beeny's Sea Hawk FGA.6,it loaded with the included textures,but not the extra "WV908" textures I've added into it,they showed up white again.

Anyone any ideas what the dickens has happened????

Edited by Miggers

It sounds like some add-on you have there has messed with the displaying of textures. Perhaps post a list of add-ons you have installed and I or someone else can weed through it and find out what may have happened.

It doesn't make any sense to me though since the textures for aircraft are independent of the game's textures.

Hello

Could the OPs original query ie scenery updating have simply have been the change from summer to wintertime textures.

When this occurs it still catches me out a little until it dawn's on me 'Winter is here ' much hiss and boo.

Andy

Very good point well made Andy,I never thought of that. I have TNW installed and running,so it quite well could have been that.