flight sim 2020

+1 for Chicagorandy

"It's a $60 game fer cryin' out loud, NOT the miracle Covid 19 vaccine/cure for which we've all been praying to our mythical gods."

Well said that man, lets get some perspective, this is a repeat of October 2006, its almost like these

posts have been lifted from there and pasted in here LOL;), its just life, some love it, some hate it and

others sit on the fence, me?, I will make myself comfy on the fence and monitor it, but one day who knows?

Lets just all stay safe and play nicely:cool:

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Cooler Master Liquid Cooling System 16 GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia HD-C985 video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Grid+ V2 Fan Controller + 3 case fans Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Don't try to make your system better than anybody else"

I absolutely assure you that was never my intent, my system is pretty mid range at this point.

The point I do make, is don't take an average system out to the extremes of settings, and then come on the forum complaining about a known issue of data transfer caused by trying to push too much data through equipment unable to handle it, and then bash the program for the artifact you create by trying to run your settings beyond the capability of your equipment. Choose your settings wisely. Run at the limits if you like, but don't complain when it causes problems. I am running only slightly above 1080p and I would not max out my settings completely. To ask a 4K system to do that is really beyond current hardware, much less a four generation back model! To then fault the program for artifacts resulting from absurd settings is not asking for help!!!

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU