Latest Autopilot Adventure

I know that the autopilot issue(s) have been thoroughly documented, but thought I would share my latest experience.

Cruising at FL 140 in the Kingair, about an hour into a flight from KMCD to KCWF. Without warning the aircraft suddenly went nose up, snap rolled violently right and went immediately into a tailspin. While attempting to regain control, I switched to the external view and noticed that the elevator trim tabs were in the full nose-up position, and toggling the autopilot master switch had no effect on this. Fought the airplane all the way down to a (marginal) landing since now it flew like a dumpster in a tornado. The flight dynamics seemed to have been corrupted independent of the autopilot.

Restarted MSFS and reloaded the aircraft and all was well - for now.

Kind of disheartening because to this point I have never had an autopilot problem with the Kingair at all, believe it or not.

I can't wait for this one to get sorted out.

i7-7700K 4.20GHz

MSI Z-270A Pro Series MB

32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8Gb

WDC WDS240G1G01 240Gb SSD

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1Tb HDD

Seagate OneTouch 1Tb SSD

Seagate BUP 5Tb HDD

2 LG 4k 32" displays

Microsoft X05-63895 Sidewinder joystick

Logitech M325 mouse

Costco 14993BLK4E XL series folding chair

ACCO Model 40 stapler

Rubbermaid MFG295600 plastic rubbish bin

I know this sounds stupid, but how was your fuel state? If one tank was dry or about dry, that might be the problem??
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

I know this sounds stupid, but how was your fuel state? If one tank was dry or about dry, that might be the problem??

Fuel state around 65%, auto crossfeed enabled so the aircraft was completely in balance.

It wasn't a gradual thing... one minute level and stable, then bam! Totally out of control. Almost exactly like what happens when you exit the disastrous "active pause" feature while in flight.

i7-7700K 4.20GHz

MSI Z-270A Pro Series MB

32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8Gb

WDC WDS240G1G01 240Gb SSD

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1Tb HDD

Seagate OneTouch 1Tb SSD

Seagate BUP 5Tb HDD

2 LG 4k 32" displays

Microsoft X05-63895 Sidewinder joystick

Logitech M325 mouse

Costco 14993BLK4E XL series folding chair