The Pull-down Menu Has Changed!

Until a few days ago, the pull-down menu had a cloud icon for Flight Conditions. So you could Active Pause, pull down the Flight Conditions menu, and change time of day, or even the weather.

No more. Now the pull-down menu has a gear icon for Settings, but in the settings, "Weather" is grayed out. So I can't change the time or weather in flight anymore.

I swear I didn't mess with it.

How do I get the Flight Conditions tab back -- or, I guess, reactivate the weather tab in the Settings menu?

Thanks all,

Mac6737

Have you noticed this after loading a saved flight by any chance? I realised the other day that if you load a flight, you can’t change the weather etc. Also the callsign used for ATC purposes had gone back to the default Asobo call (..ASX) but the plane still had my own callsign painted on the tail.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Have you noticed this after loading a saved flight by any chance? I realised the other day that if you load a flight, you can’t change the weather etc.

Oh yeah, that's right. As soon as I went to a brand new flight, the cloud icon reappeared, and I could change the time of day and the weather again.

Oh, have I mentioned there's no manual!!!

Mac6737

PS -- When this symptom appeared, it was the first time opening a saved flight had not caused a CTD!