Do you have airline and GA traffic set to 100% in options?

Earlier on I had a problem with using AI Traffic and no longer remember what it was. I used live traffic instead, which was good for in-air traffic with display of other aircraft on the VFR map, but there was no traffic on the ground. Something got fixed, and I now use the AI Traffic option, with no display on the map, but otherwise with good results. That is until today.

While taxiing out to the runway at TBPB, I saw an Airbus ahead of me which stopped short of the runway. I stopped and waited for it to continue, but it had no communication with the tower and did nothing, I thought. Then I noticed that it was rotating ever so slowly on the taxiway which continued for some time until it almost faced me. Then it disappeared.

airbus.JPG

I wonder when someone will provide decent AI traffic with real world models. I understand that the AI file structure is like FSX, but I totally don't understand the packaging system for the community folder.

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI