CH Products Eclipse Flight Yoke Issues since Japan update! Help!

Hi Folks, so I have been using my CH Products Flight yoke with FSX and than MSFS 2020 happily until Japan update!

Since the Japan update(1.9.3) no matter what I do MSFS 2020 does not seem to reminder the bindings correctly.

I have tried uninstalling yoke, repairing MSFS 2020 cleaned the registry.and more.

I have spent several hours, researching the forums,You Tube and tried all of various suggestions.

The yoke still works perfectly on FSX.

I am my wits end and about to unhappily and sadly set MSFS 2020 aside for awhile, unless I can get the yoke to work again.

Since the Japan update and including the latest 1.9.5 update the control bindings do not save.

I was really enjoying MSFS 2020 until now, now no joy!

Anyone else having these issues?

Hi Folks, so I have been using my CH Products Flight yoke with FSX and than MSFS 2020 happily until Japan update!

Since the Japan update(1.9.3) no matter what I do MSFS 2020 does not seem to reminder the bindings correctly.

I have tried uninstalling yoke, repairing MSFS 2020 cleaned the registry.and more.

I have spent several hours, researching the forums,You Tube and tried all of various suggestions.

The yoke still works perfectly on FSX.

I am my wits end and about to unhappily and sadly set MSFS 2020 aside for awhile, unless I can get the yoke to work again.

Since the Japan update and including the latest 1.9.5 update the control bindings do not save.

I was really enjoying MSFS 2020 until now, now no joy!

Anyone else having these issues?

I assume you are actually saving your settings before you exit, right?

"Eureka!" Hi Folks,

So today, I said let me try one more thing since it seemed that my control mappings were not being sav ed, even though I tried to save them several times!

MY solution even though I had set "run program as administrator" I made sure each time I started the program to manually set "run program as administrator"

"Eureka!" everything looks like it should.

I have happily flown 4 flights today! :)

I have had the administrator issue with other programs in Windows 10.

Happy simming!

Ken Weaver

Thanks again for all your response