When you fire up the Balkans trip does it show the first leg as completed? When you landed and taxied to a stop did the sim show the leg as "checked" ? If not then you haven't taxied to the spot where the leg finishes. On some legs it can be tricky to find the exact finishing spot. Sometimes, depending on the airport, there will be marshallers showing you where to park. Also it won't finish until you come to a complete stop.

Also, you can click on any of the legs on the list shown and try them out of sequence if you like. You could try that to get into the next leg.

Another thing to mention about bush trips is that if you get lost and have to use the help key on the vfr map then you will have to complete the whole lot again to get the achievemet credited.

Good luck

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I haven't done the Balkans trip yet so i can't help you find the place to park. I had the same problem though on one of the north american bush trip legs. Fortunately i googled the question and found an answer to where the parking spot was.

I love the trip though as I am seeing places i would never have found without this. It's a stunning location too. Finding these farm strips is a real challenge!

All the best

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk