Pov scroll assignments

Hi

As a real time pilot very impressed with scenery of Msf 2020. VFR flying from point A to B possible with a real VFR map.

Some general issues which I have experienced - sorry if there are related posts already.

- Not able to assign POV buttons to view down towards pedals,trimmers etc (only left and right) which is critical when flying. Not realistic to go to Bar on top then External view to select "instrument camera" - by doing that you cannot fly the a/c and will crash. Also not able to put on pause mode as a/c view go "external" - not in cockpit.

- External camera spot plane views as opposed to previous Msf's, are pre determent fixed views to close to the a/c. Manual view scrolling where you can set the distance from a'c, height i.e. above, below,etc on 360 degree basis not possible. This should be changed and is reason why I am currently not active on Mfs 2020.

- No replay function to analize landings or circuit patterns etc.

- ATC sub standard and give wrong instructions i.e climb to pressurised altitudes in non pressurised aircraft like Caravan, Bonanza etc. Instruct to descend to far out from destination.

- Caravan's trimmers (Aileron and rudder) totally unrealistic. Not flyable. Haven't flown all the aircraft yet.

Very impressed with the quick patches that Microsoft brings out.

Regards

Hi

As a real time pilot very impressed with scenery of Msf 2020. VFR flying from point A to B possible with a real VFR map.

Some general issues which I have experienced - sorry if there are related posts already.

- Not able to assign POV buttons to view down towards pedals,trimmers etc (only left and right) which is critical when flying. Not realistic to go to Bar on top then External view to select "instrument camera" - by doing that you cannot fly the a/c and will crash. Also not able to put on pause mode as a/c view go "external" - not in cockpit.

- External camera spot plane views as opposed to previous Msf's, are pre determent fixed views to close to the a/c. Manual view scrolling where you can set the distance from a'c, height i.e. above, below,etc on 360 degree basis not possible. This should be changed and is reason why I am currently not active on Mfs 2020.

- No replay function to analize landings or circuit patterns etc.

- ATC sub standard and give wrong instructions i.e climb to pressurised altitudes in non pressurised aircraft like Caravan, Bonanza etc. Instruct to descend to far out from destination.

- Caravan's trimmers (Aileron and rudder) totally unrealistic. Not flyable. Haven't flown all the aircraft yet.

Very impressed with the quick patches that Microsoft brings out.

Regards

The option to set your hat switch to view in all directions is available so I am not sure why you have a problem with that. There are posts on here explaining how to set it up.

My hat switch is set to scroll in all directions, whether in the cockpit or outside, just like FSX.

As for the other points you make I am sure you are right although I haven't yet experienced this. It is worth reporting to Zendesk to get them looked at. I made a report and recieved an email from Asobo fairly quickly.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Il mio interruttore a cappello è impostato per scorrere in tutte le direzioni, sia nella cabina di pilotaggio che all'esterno, proprio come FSX.??? Come ?

Scusami se mi sono intromesso, io ho Thrustmaster Hotas X e volevo configurarlo esattamente come in FSX. Ho configurato tutti i comandi, ma x quanto riguarda il POV non riesco a configurarlo con visuali libere come su FSX (girando semplicemente la leva in ogni direzione), pare che non lo permetta perchè vincolato ai comandi predefini con le varie frecciette predefinite. E' così o esiste un modo?

in attesa di risposta ringrazio anticipatamente.

Francesco

• 2 weeks later...