Thread: flight illusion with MSFS 2020

Default flight illusion with MSFS 2020

Does anyone know if the flight illusion hardware will work with MSFS 2020 I am thinking yes because they work through SpadNext or FSUIPC but I don't have any, I want to start replacing my SaiTeck hardware

I have a Flight Illusion Cessna 182T FTD I purchased in 2015. I have everything working using FSUIPC7 beta and Flight Illusion GSC Control MSFS v 10.1.4. All guages except ADF work. All radios are working.
    For my control loading yokes I have 2 Brunner CLS-E MKII using the Brunner software.

Bill Davis
    Last edited by Billd; 09-10-2020 at 08:14 PM.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Billd View Post
    I have a Flight Illusion Cessna 182T FTD I purchased in 2015. I have everything working using FSUIPC7 beta and Flight Illusion GSC Control MSFS v 10.1.4. All guages except ADF work. All radios are working.
    For my control loading yokes I have 2 Brunner CLS-E MKII using the Brunner software.

Bill Davis
    Hi!
    I tried to calibrate my yoke cessna with GSC Control MSFS v 10.1.4 and Fsuipc 7 but, if there is no prpblem with elevator axis, I have issues with the aliron axis : to the left the values are normal from -16000 to 0 but to the right they go from 0 to 24000 and it's impossible to calibrate.
    Could you share your setting with that?
    Thanks