Looking for a friend to fly with

Hello Flight Sim Community :)

I am a flight simmer from Austria and have been extremly pleased with the FS2020 experience recently. A lot of my friends share the enthusiasm, unfortunately none of them has the dedication to buy the appropriate hardware ;)

I am writing this because ive seen how amazing the multiplayer mode is, and I was wondering if anyone here was in the same or a similar situation; and if any fellow simmers would be interested in a casual formation flight and a teamspeak session or something :).

Best,

Max

I was thinking the same thing! I Just reloaded Teamspeak yesterday to get ready and was going to make a similar post in a few days. I have been working on some short hop flights to get ready to try to get a group together. I haven't done a multi-player flight since the FS2002 days when I was part of a group with 20 or so members called "The Flight Crew". I am free almost every weekend day or night which is good because of our 7 hour time difference. Sounds like fun!

Hello Flight Sim Community :)

I am a flight simmer from Austria and have been extremly pleased with the FS2020 experience recently. A lot of my friends share the enthusiasm, unfortunately none of them has the dedication to buy the appropriate hardware ;)

I am writing this because ive seen how amazing the multiplayer mode is, and I was wondering if anyone here was in the same or a similar situation; and if any fellow simmers would be interested in a casual formation flight and a teamspeak session or something :).

Best,

Max

Hi

isnt it just to book a time and place?

then using discord or any other service to chat?

Leon

I had the same feeling, so many simmers around and no way to communicate. So, I D/L'd Teamspeak3 and joined Digitalthemepark (just google). These folks are fun and friendly. It is always easy to find someone to fly with or just join a flight.

Best thing I have done for this beautiful Sim. So much fun flying with 10 - 15 Pilots on some adventure to places I have not been. Or bring a friend and fly near home with each other.

I love this Sim

tom