Can anyone that has played 2020 comment on stuttering issues?

It's been a long time so I have just a vague memory of what I had to do to reduce stuttering on FSX on my machine. I won't even attempt to run 2020 on it, as I'll get a new machine that hopefully can run w/o any stuttering or slowdowns to crappy frame rates when landing/taking off. For those in the know, does 2020 require endless tweaks and uber-expensive video cards to run stutter-free with a frame rate above 30 fps? I prefer a much higher frame rate and I'll not get into an argument with those that are fine with much slower frame rates.
i7 2720QM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560m w/ 1536MB memory, 8GB memory, Samsung 840 PRO SSD, Windows 7

Can’t comment I’m afraid, due to the NDA. Not long until it’s released so hang tight :)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I for one am skeptical that frames will be any good. Even WITH very high end machine. I get 60 fps on FS9 so I've never moved off it. If I could get same with 2020 even having to spend a lot on a machine,

I'd gladly spend the money. But after what I have seen on FSX and P3D I'm just skeptical. But fingers crossed.

I for one am skeptical that frames will be any good. Even WITH very high end machine. I get 60 fps on FS9 so I've never moved off it. If I could get same with 2020 even having to spend a lot on a machine,

I'd gladly spend the money. But after what I have seen on FSX and P3D I'm just skeptical. But fingers crossed.

If you turned down the settings to make it look like fs9 you would probably be looking at 200fps [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

not good enough

What’s not good enough? The FPS or the answers to the post?

Either way it’s best to wait until it’s released. Not too long to wait :)

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles