Latest Offering

Hey all,

I always thought the 747 with the decommission/damage textures was great, and wished the same existed for other aircraft. Since none seem to, I any trying to create a few textures like that on m own. The first one, for the default a321 is available now in the file library. It would be great if you could take a look! :)

Spent way too much time using these sims...

FS 5.1, FS-98, FS-2000, FS-2002, FS-2004, FSX, Flight, FSW, P3Dv3, P3Dv4, MSFS

for me it was

FS4, (FS5, FS95, FS98), FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX, P3dv2.5, P3dv3.3 along with ATP (airline transport pilot), CFS3 (Europe campaign), F14 Tomcat-Fleet Defender, EF2000 (best one of the bunch), and Flight Unlimited. Still Flying FSX and the P3d's. I'm beginning to spend more time flying Starships in Star Citizen though, now. Getting harder and harder to choose between 'em. I'm part of an established flightsim MP group and I've been designing flightplans for about 10 years worth of weekly flights... I'm probably about burnt out and willing to let others take a turn (for better or for worse). This week I've flown twice and planned neither of them. Maybe my tour of duty is done. Perhaps I'll spend more of my summer outside...

Loyd

Hooked since FS4... now flying:

self-built i7-4790 at 4 GHz; GA-Z97X mobo; GTX 970; 16GB gskill;

quiet, fast and cool running.

Win 7/64: 840 EVO OS; 840 EVO (500G) game drive;

Win10/64: 850 EVO (500G) for OS and games

A few Flightsim videos on YouTube at CanyonCorners