Looking for program to park planes

taslss

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a program where I can park several of my aircraft at the same airport. As in if I had three warbirds parked on the ramp next to each other. Three different aircraft. Different paints.

I thought I remembered having something way back when I was running FS9, but I'm not sure.

Anyone know of a program that will allow this in FSX?

Tom

Not sure what you mean, In FS9 after landing you could park any of your (flyable) planes anywhere on every airport as long as airport officials were not looking................

I do not know if it works in FSX also.

sized_FS9_KBFI_FSSE1.JPG

Edited by piet06273

I5 12600K - RTX3060TI - 32GB 3600 - M2 - WIN11 - FS8/9/X - MSFS - full ORBX UTX etc. 

zweefvlieg1987s.jpg

I should have been more clear. A program that I can park an aircraft on the tarmac. Save that flight so it's parked there, but then fly into the same airport with a different plane and park next to the one I left there. Hope that makes sense.

I think this program might be able to do what you want:

https://secure.simmarket.com/lorby-si-where-are-my-aircraft-wama_fsx-p3d.phtml

Another option would be to set up AI flights using a weekly schedule where they all leave for a short flight on Sunday night at midnight and return a few minutes later, the rest of the week they'd be sitting there in their parking spots waiting to depart.

A 3rd option would be to convert them to scenery objects and place them with an object placer program. There's a (freeware I believe ) program called SAMM (Static Aircraft Model Maker) that can convert them, I'm not sure whether it can actually place the models too as I've never used it. ModelConverterX can also convert a flyable plane to a static scenery object. I've done that successfully myself.

Jim

Yes, the "Where are my aircraft" (WAMA) will do exactly that.

I'll add another Option. With the SDK you can place any aircraft anywhere or have it fly a flightplan etc. If you see the "Lethal weapons" video at my YouTube channel referenced below you can see just how easy this is to do. Then fly around them or tour and view them at will. If you want to Fly them also then the WAMA program is what you want. This works especially well with the P3d v3 sim as you also can leave the aircraft and become an external avatar that then can walk an inspection on the aircraft you were flying; or walk away and never come back. See this feature in my "Morning Sorties" video (as above). This hobby has so many "extentions" that are just as much fun as flying!

Hope this helps,

Loyd

Hooked since FS4... now flying:

self-built i7-4790 at 4 GHz; GA-Z97X mobo; GTX 970; 16GB gskill;

quiet, fast and cool running.

Win 7/64: 840 EVO OS; 840 EVO (500G) game drive;

Win10/64: 850 EVO (500G) for OS and games

A few Flightsim videos on YouTube at CanyonCorners