Large aircraft starts too high in the air over runway, is there a fix?

salamoon2

I made an aircraft that's so big... and actually works, and I don't want to do it over again, but it spawns about 20 feet in the air and drops onto the runway. How can I fix?
You might have installed WhatsApp on your Android device and If you want to use WhatsApp with some extra features, then GBWhatsApp APK is available

I made an aircraft that's so big... and actually works, and I don't want to do it over again, but it spawns about 20 feet in the air and drops onto the runway. How can I fix?

my problem got solved!!!

You might have installed WhatsApp on your Android device and If you want to use WhatsApp with some extra features, then GBWhatsApp APK is available

Bet you a beer it was: 'static_cg_height=20.000'. Details, details.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).