Payware FMC

Hey Guy's!

Does anyone know

where i can find a good free or payware FMC?

The free Honeywell FMC really sucks in my opinion, it won't allow me to program an entire flight plan.

Some way points altitudes, and speeds, simply can't be added, info is typed into the scratch pad.

When i hit the corresponding line nothing happens, i have to go on to the next way point. In many cases the entire end of the flight plan will be missing, no speeds and no altitudes added.

Furthermore, the Honeywell only controls speed and altitude, you must have GPS/NAV selected, in order for the aircraft to follow the route. Hope someone can help me out.

FMC.jpg

ISG would be your best bet, with EasyFMC being in second place. However, I never trusted the VNAV handling in both products.

Furthermore, the Honeywell only controls speed and altitude, you must have GPS/NAV selected, in order for the aircraft to follow the route. Hope someone can help me out.

But what you describe here requires a better integration between plane and FMC. If so, nothing of what I said before would satisfy you. You'll want a complete plane.

Best regards,

Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png