CLS 747 - Issue on turns during taxi

GiaMag411

So I have decided to take this old aircraft for a spin after a while and noticed this:

While taxiing, the aircraft resists the turns. When I try to turn, the aircraft brakes so much that you have to add thrust - a lot of thrust - to turn around (60% N1 for the tightest turn), which is obviously unrealistic. The aircraft supposedly has body gear steering, although the corresponding switches don't exist due to low system depth, so it is active all the time. It's not that I care a lot about this, but I'm really curious since I've never ran into a similar problem with any other aircraft I've ever used.

Any idea what it could be causing this and, if possible, disable the said setting from? Has anyone encountered such a problem before?

(Sorry if this has already been answered sometime, but didn't manage to find anything related)

FSX, FSX Acceleration, or P3? Do you use EZDOK, V4.0 or V4.1? Edited by napamule2
i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

- FSX Acceleration (Golden Edition)

- I use ezdok v2

Not sure how these could be related though. In general, this plane has many issues so I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of them with no apparent solution. Every other plane has worked perfectly fine (E.g. Wilco 737 v2 which is what I mainly use).

Update: Issue Fixed.

It seems that it was an issue in the aircraft.cfg. After some thinking I decided to have a closer look at what I initially suspected to be the root of the problem, the contact points. The body gear contact points had a max limit of -13 deg steer angle, with the nose wheel at 70 deg. Perfectly normal in reality, but FSX does not handle well the body gear steering as it it is set via the contact points. It probably detects that the body gear, instead of helping out the turn, block it, as they have to be dragged by the aircraft while at an angle, thus working like brakes. Reducing that -13 deg setting to -0.xx removed it. The -0.xx is a non zero value so that there is still some resistance on tight turns, although minor. Personally somewhere around -0.2/-0.5 was ok.

in Ezdok need to disable the shaking of the fuselage - the slider in extreme left position
i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).