P3D and Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

flightsimfred

Does anyone have a profile for the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick to use with P3D version 4? I am having a difficult time setting up the joystick to move around the flight deck of my TFDI Boeing 717.

Anyone else using the 717 and having the same problem? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

I also have this joystick, but use FSUIPC for the setup of the axis and buttons. I have found it so much more configurable and stable, especially with setting the calibration, that I stopped messing with the Logitech software completely. Especially since FSUIPC can load profiles automatically for each aircraft!

I have it generally set so that button 2 (thumb) changes between the different sets of views (Cockpit, aircraft external Spots, aircraft externals, towers, etc.) and then buttons 3 and 4 move me between the different views within those sets.

Buttons 9 and 11 - Trim, 10 & 12 - Flaps Incremental up or down. Other buttons are changed based on the aircraft type and even some of these standard choices I substitute based on other aircraft needs.