Default plane still appearing

Hello when I spawned at Papeete airport I noticed some default planes were still showing up.These default planes were Pacifica 747,a few GA planes and dash 8s from Orbit and Pacifica. Does anyone know why these are here? I deleted the default ai file and this is the only airport I've noticed them at.

Do you use the traffic tool from SDK? So you could see the folder and the trafficfile concerning these aircrafts. Or there is an addon with a special trafficfile. Or the aircrafts are static models?

happy landings! Christian:pilot:

Intel i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHZ, 4 Kerne, 16 GB

MSI RX 480; M. SATA WD 500 GB;

WD RED PRO 2TB Win 10, 64 bit; FSX Gold Acc.

Aerosoft papeete

From the AeroSoft forums:

"Search for a file called TahitiX_AirTraffic.bgl on your system..."

No further indications on where to find it, but I guess you'll manage? Just rename it to *.bgl.bak

[EDIT]It's in \Scenery\World\scenery if my german doesn't fool me

Wim

Edited by f16jockey_2
b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Pacifica, as I remember is in fact a default fictional airline installed in the Sim. So that means you have a traffic file loading that airline at the airport. If you have no other traffic files using that one or other default AI planes, then the traffic files you need to rename so that these planes don't spawn are:

TrafficAircraft_general_aviation

and

trafficAircraft

Change the names so the .bgl extension is not there. So you would have trafficAircraft.bgl as an example, change it to trafficAircraft.bgl_old. Do the same thing to the other file.

If you have already done this and have double checked this has been done to both files, then you have a traffic file there that is rendering default AI.