Paris Air Show Day One recap, a Youtube video I found today

Here is the link to the video, since the is the trade part of the show the news is limited to Boeing and Airbus:

the show opens to the general public on Friday.

Best,

Sean

'Glichy' controls or switches and don't want to pay for new ones? Read on... You can bring a controller back to life by exercising it through it's full range of motion or from maximum to minimum and back again 50 times. I had a Logitech joystick that gave left rudder without touching it but turning it 50X fixed it.

Here's the link to the video - and "Day 1" got 84K views up til now.

Best,

Sean

'Glichy' controls or switches and don't want to pay for new ones? Read on... You can bring a controller back to life by exercising it through it's full range of motion or from maximum to minimum and back again 50 times. I had a Logitech joystick that gave left rudder without touching it but turning it 50X fixed it.

Best,

Sean

Search YouTube for "Paris Airshow 2019: Day 1 - LIVE" for interviews, commentary, static and active displays.

Day 1 started after 5:23 of overture. They've gotten up to day five so far, we've still got two days to go.

There are quite a few videos by other providers, as well. Links to the "LIVE" videos so far: