Fsx win 10 issues

archangelmj12

On phone with Microsoft and virtual rep 8 hours. What you have to do. First of all, there's a way to do an install of msgs into win 10 without an issue. I went from win 7 to 10 and transferred all files and didn't lose anything. First of go to MS and search for install helper, then get your win 10. Download the helper first, then download win 10.NOTE if you don't do it exactly you will lose your files. The download helper will take the win 10 and do the install, that way you won't lose any files at all from anything. Now before the download go to your flight SIM x main file, right click go to advanced select compress all files. This will increase your available space. Next go to cfg file , now type in this at top of page HIGHMEMFIX=1. DONT TYPE THE PERIOD. This will kill the crashes.if you want to set up perfect tweaks contact me and I'll text you a sheet. Ok now once it's compressed begin with the download helper, and that'll be it.THETE IS AN ISSUE WITH WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, ITS A GLITCH SO DONT SET YOUR COMPUTER TO AUTO UPDATE.

Archived