Getting Sounds to work on an EC130

Ralie25

Hi all,

A number of posts from me recently, just trying to get FSX up to speed!

I am having problems with getting the sounds to work on Antti Pankkonens EC130. Everything works great in FSX (what I'm running) but I just can't get the sounds working properly. The aircraft comes with standard R22 sounds and they suggest to get additional sounds which I have done. These are GSpider Rotorcraft Designs sounds. I have altered the aircraft cfg file and also the air file but when I load FSX I hear a clicking sound, also the start sounds run the whole time etc.

Please let me know if you need more info or how to help!

Best

Update: I have installed the Nemeth FS9 EC120 sounds to the above mentioned EC130. They work well but whenever I put on high power with the collective or I switch from the outside view to the 2d cockpit view, the starter sound engages. Any ideas on how to stop the starter sound in these situations?

You said: 'I have altered the aircraft cfg file and also the air file...'

Would you tell me (us?) what you altered in cfg file and what you altered in air file? Thanks.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Yes sure thing. The read me for the initial sounds I downloaded said to change the aircraft cfg general engine data section from 3 to 1. I also altered the general engine data in the air file from 3 to 1.

It seems strange that after following the read me I'm still having problems. Anyway let me know of any solutions!

Regards

Archived