Personal VA

jh1144

I was curious how many other people keep track of the business side of their flights..charter, airline, etc. If so, how in depth do you go? Like many of us, I enjoy ALL aspects of aviation. I track everything on an Excel spreadsheet. I'd love to hear what others do. Thanks!!

HP Pavilion Premium Gaming Desktop, Intel i5-7400 Processor, 8gb RAM, 1TB HDD, 3GB NVIDIA GTX 1060 Graphics, Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 7

I track everything on an Excel spreadsheet. I'd love to hear what others do. Thanks!!

I don't know. When I joined this one thing I had to use this: http://forums.myvafinancials.com/. Otherwise, I guess I wish I was more like a banker, or whatever, so then I would know why EASTERN AIRLINES AND TWA aren't still in business. That is to say, if I knew how to keep track of such things.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't know. When I joined this one thing I had to use this: http://forums.myvafinancials.com/. Otherwise, I guess I wish I was more like a banker, or whatever, so then I would know why EASTERN AIRLINES AND TWA aren't still in business. That is to say, if I knew how to keep track of such things.

Interesting! Thank you. I'm just looking how to monetize somewhat accurately my flights, fuel, pilot rates, etc. In order to more accurately model a true airline. Again, thank you for this link!

HP Pavilion Premium Gaming Desktop, Intel i5-7400 Processor, 8gb RAM, 1TB HDD, 3GB NVIDIA GTX 1060 Graphics, Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 7

There is an addon (payware but affordable) called 'air hauler'. Using that you start out as a starting pilot with a little capital. You carry passengers, which generates income. (and aircraft damage from hard landings costs money to fix). Hard landings also create unhappy passengers, which reduces income.

As you gather more experience (and money) you get to move up to bigger aircraft if you want.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is an addon (payware but affordable) called 'air hauler'. Using that you start out as a starting pilot with a little capital. You carry passengers, which generates income. (and aircraft damage from hard landings costs money to fix). Hard landings also create unhappy passengers, which reduces income.

As you gather more experience (and money) you get to move up to bigger aircraft if you want.

HAHA and before long you'll become a high roller in Vegas. Awesome! :D

Archived