LDZA-EDDF With the European Airlines!

Hi! The winter has arrived in Europe. That flight was the penultimate one yesterday, Saturday Nov. 8, with a flight from Zagreb (LDZA), Croatia to Frankfurt (EDDF), Germany. It was to be followed to the last run home, back to Brussels, (EBBR), Belgium our hub! :) Hope you will enjoy that flight aboard the European Airlines :cool:

zaffur001.jpg

Here is the European Airlines Boeing 737-200 at the parking slot in Zagreb, LDZA

zaffur013.jpg

Weather forecast are not too good for our arrival in Frankfurt, EDDF where we are scheduled to land with the ILS of runway 25L

zaffur003.jpg

Now waiting at runway 23 of Zagreb

zaffur004.jpg

Cleared to takeoff. Entering the runway

zaffur005.jpg

Airborne and following our departure route, which brings us North

zaffur006.jpg

On route. Despite some clearing in the ceiling, mostly overcast

zaffur007.jpg

As we met a lot of other planes along, we are now descending to Frankfurt (pax view)

zaffur008.jpg

Real winter down under!

zaffur009.jpg

Closing to the approach (if I remember well)

zaffur010.jpg

Landing at runway 25L in Frankfurt. A much windy ride on the ILS and at touchdown!

zaffur012.jpg

Parked at the gate (pax view)

zaffur011.jpg

Parked at the gate. Evening twilight coming early now! A one hour stop, before flying back to Brussels

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Thanks Larry and Jan for commenting!

Larry: I never chose weather, I'm tuning to the real weather of the date! That one was a winter one! :):)

Jan: it's the airliner pilot's burden :cool: to get away some time from the airport's bar

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived