New Release TNW2019 free due out

1biggles1

The Natural World 2019

New Release of free FS9 graphics upgrade, TNW2019 due out soon.

New FS9 Tweak document for TNW2019 ready now on my web site now needed to get any FS2004 install looking really good, if you'd like a copy in pdf format the email me

See the awesome HD YouTube preview vids below.

HD FS2004 TNW2019 Panama MPEJ Autogen:

HD FS2004 TNW2019 Alaska USA:

HD FS2004 TNW2019 The Milford Sound NZ:

HD FS2004 TNW2019 Matsumoto Japan:

Howard

Web : http://biggles11.wix.com/the-natural-world

Mail : biggles11@btinternet.com

Hi Howard,

Just installed your new release. It considerably improves ground Environment, and I really appreciate the lower buildings, more suitable witch classic sceneries. In this way you did a great job. Thanks!

However, there is still a problem with dessert areas like Sahara or Negev. There shouln'd be trees, and

ground is IMO too brownish compared to default setting. Is there any chance to replace your files by the default ones?

• 2 weeks later...

NEW: The Natural World 2019 Due out soon

Only two programs are installed into a default copy of FS9.1 to make these vids and they are Global10 mesh and TNW2019

HD FS2004 TNW2019 Mexico City

Description:- This HD video shows the Wide Varity of city suburbs and rural olive groves achievable by using the TNW Texture Swap Program this vid was shot using the Semi Arid, and moves the VFR flying experience more into this decade.

HD FS2004 TNW2019 Mountains, South Turkey

Description This HD video shows the new HD autogen building and trees with the Semi Arid Texture Swap loaded. It also demonstrates the distance detail and the level of realism achievable with The Natural World Texture Swap Program.

Web:- http://biggles11.wix.com/the-natural-world

Mail : biggles11@btinternet.com

Archived