FlightSim Flight Plan AI?

Phimo Wills

Ok, first, may I ask where you got that .txt file? AI Flight Plans are .BGL files, and generally placed in the FSX\Scenery\World\Scenery folder. You need a program to decompile, or create new, and compile, flight plans for AI aircraft.

AI Flight Planner V3 is about the best for this. It's very easy to use, yet very powerful. Many, many capabilities. The download includes an excellent PDF with instructions on making new, or modifying existing, AI Flight Plans.

It can be downloaded from THIS PAGE.

Hope this answers you query...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Hi!

That's not much the appropriate forum but, anyway, the most canonic way to create AI flights is using FSX SDK, at Environment Kit/Traffic Toolbox SDK. Every detail how to build one's flights and to compile those are given in the SDK Help. No so easy but not so difficult neither :pilot:

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived