Invisible animated jetways,why have tee offsets and how to have a fuel truck service

hippicorn

I recently uploaded a fairly complex (I thought) airport - rplc to be precise, and I obviously have much more to learn! One comment praised it (thank you gabriema) but pointed out that there were no animated jetways, tee offsets or fuel truck service. So, my queries are these: following Scruffy Ducks manual I placed a few animated jetways as a test and none of them actually appeared at the airport (advanced animations ticked). I also implemented some tee offsets, but are they of any real use or are they just cosmetic? Thirdly, how do you introduce a fuel truck service?

Thanks in advance

The vehicles make me laugh, its like watching a cartoon seeing them drive through aircraft and buildings, ignoring aircraft taxiing and on pushback.

Because of this I have my slider the other way, I know seeing and aircraft pushback on it's own isn't real looking but I would rather that than seeing the antics I just mentioned, but each to his own.

Col.

Archived